Welcome to Controller Concern, where you replace some god-forsaken air traffic officer in managing the airspace around an airport in Serbia! Or, play vs your friend in our brand new multiplayer mode! Download a copy of the .jar file at the top of the page, and enjoy!
You can download the game using the "download game" link above. You can also access the manual via this link. It contains information on how to install and play the game.
Controller Concern packs in many amazing features such as:
- Beautiful graphics and sounds
- Intuitive keyboard controls
- ...and more!
You can find information in the manual and in the wiki:
If you don't want to read the manual, here is a quick control list to get you up and running:
- Select an aircraft by clicking on it with the left mouse button.
- Turn the aircraft using the A and D keys or 4 and 6 keys.
- Change the altitude using the W and S keys or 8 and 2 keys.
- Change the speed using the Q and E keys or 7 and 9 keys.
- Make an aircraft take off from an airport by clicking the aicraft's button on the side of the screen.
You can see the game running below:
Single player gameplay
Single player game over screen
Multi player gameplay
Multi player game over screen
Multi player pause screen
When running the game from eclipse, run it from the ini-atc-desktop > src > seprini > Main.java
This game was made by the INI Development Team, consisting of: Miguel Boland, Philip Drew, Joseph Hamm, Leslie Hor, Paulius Imbrasas and Jaidev Mandhiyan.
You can refer to the wiki if you are having problems with the game.